Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Year Older Another Year Wiser

So, the time came and the time went. It is simply amazing how much wonder there is in the world and how different it can seem when you add a "1" behind your age.

So, in honor of my being another year older I thought I would share a poem with you. Soon, I may start to share with you some of my short stories. Be cautious though, my stories are not for everyone.

Temptation

I was lost in translation
I was pained by devastation
I was rocked by my frustration
Would I soon find my salvation

In the mist of contemplation
Could I see it was flirtation
I had discovered my elation
It had become a smooth sensation

Lose me in temptation
I wanted your relation
Could we share in celebration
I should end this narration

No comments:

Post a Comment