Part of sharing my story with you was so you could understand that no matter where you are in your life there is always room for you to achieve the success that you seek. Whether the success is at a marriage, or to be a better parent or even to be a better friend and person you can find the success that you are looking for.
So many people today though look at Aspiring to Success only on how much money they can make. Let me tell you that Success is a mindset not a bank account. Some would argue that I have not been successful because my first book was not a best seller or because my family travels a lot and we have not settled down yet.
I would argue that my life has been filled with success. When things seemed bleek and I almost died having my first child I survived and so did he. I have two of the most beautiful children I have ever seen. Both of them are not lacking for love.
I work from home so I could be closer to my children. I have an agent, I am working on a new writing project. My business is successful and growing. My first book is being talked about in far away countries.
My husband has recently been promoted and our marriage is the only one to survive amongst all of our closest friends. We are happier, closer and more in love today than on the day we said our vows.
When it all comes together, success is being able to walk into a room and know that everyone is looking at you because you are the person they want to aspire to be. Success is having a family that loves you and is proud to say that you are in their life. Success is being able to inspire others to find their own personal success stories.
When it all comes together, it fits.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment