As you probably know from reading my previous posts I am very connected to my son. He is very special to me so you can only imagine how much I miss him.
There is only one more day before he returns home. When we spoke he sounded so happy. I truly do miss him.
Yesterday, the movies I ordered him arrived and I was so excited I started calling for him only to realize that he was not here. I had also received some additional good news. I am in the process of getting an agent to manage my writing career.
There is an agency that has expressed interest in my work. I am so excited. I am probably as excited about getting an agent as I was when I was first published and received my personal copy from the publisher.
Soon, I will have my son and my daughter together again. Only one more day.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment